Hi Gabriel!

  Thanks for your reply, here I send my comments...

  1) I want to replace a sendmail server by Qmail,
today the e-mail services works this form

 e-mail
 in     ---> Sendmail --> Exchange 5.5 --> Outlook
             (alias)

 where in sendmail server, we have a big list of alias
to e-mail account to exchange server.

 For example:

 psilva:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 The mailbox [EMAIL PROTECTED] is in
Exchange Server 5.5

 2) The next step for to replace Sendmail server is
to redirect all the e-mail traffic by iptables to
Qmail server, only for make a several tests before
the change.

  That's the architecture for make testing

e-mail
in    ---> Firewall --> Qmail --> Exchange --> Outlook
            (redirect
             e-mail
             traffic)

  I don't want to drop sendmail service yet, because
if there are troubles, I can change quickly to my old
server Sendmail, modify the iptable rule in the
firewall, (Rollback all!)

3) You said:

"Let's say, if your principal-domain.com is your
sendmail box, you would like to forward every client's
emails to qmail box? Replace exchange server?"

  My comment is:

  I want to forward every client's email to Exchange
server, I don't want forward to qmail box..., as you
see in 2) these architecture i want to use before
to replace sendmail by qmail...

4) I'm agree with you, I'll want to replace the
Exhange
server, but I can't for bussiness rules, all of
our user must to use Exchange mailbox.

 Conlusion
 ---------

 As you can see, I have  qmailtoaster installed and
working, but when I redirect all the e-mail traffic
toward qmail server, I have troubles...FastForward
in qmail server dosen't works.. I don't know why...

 If you can see the log file, the messages are:

    /var/log/qmail/smtp/current

    @4000000043dcdfb228443c34 tcpserver: status: 3/100
    @4000000043dcdfb8134bfeac CHKUSER accepted rcpt:
from
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote
    <hotmail.com:unknown:64.4.54.90> rcpt
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : found existing recipient
    @4000000043dcdfb902e47c74 tcpserver: end 27446
status
    0
    @4000000043dcdfb902e6263c tcpserver: status: 2/100
    @4000000043dcdfb90fba38e4 tcpserver: status: 3/100
    @4000000043dcdfb90fba5054 tcpserver: pid 27456
from
    200.74.166.139
    @4000000043dcdfb90fba5824 tcpserver: ok 27456
    adonis.principal-domain.com:10.100.104.141:25
    :200.74.166.139::3088

    /var/log/qmail/send/current

    @4000000043dd4a14048470d4 delivery 1735: deferral:
    Trouble_reading_users/cdb_in_qmail-lspawn./
    @4000000043dd4a140484845c status: local 1/10
remote
    1/60

 Thanks a lot for your time and help....

 Greetings,
 Pablo

-------------START--------------------------------

Hi Pablo,

    The problem is, when I send an e-mail to

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let me clarify a few queries I have after reading your
email. principal-domain.com is your sendmail box?

Let's say, if your principal-domain.com is your
sendmail box, you would like to forward every client's
emails to qmail box? Replace exchange server?

If you would like to replace exchange server with
Qmail toaster, 1st, every client's email address must
be in Qmail box, from sendmail, you can forward all
emails to Qmail box, and qmail will separate every
emails to every specific emails.

I think, you don't have to have 2 email server, just
use Qmail as a centralized email server will be a good
solution too.

What do you think?

Please correct me.

Gab