Anyone got a detailed instruction as how to upgrade or is there a scrip tthat does all the grunt work?

Thanks.

On 4/29/06, dg < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/28/06, Nick Hemmesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

Vpopmail is now current. You may have to reinstall courier-imap since it
builds against the vpopmail library files.

clarification requested for idiots like me:

by "reinstall courier-imap" do you mean my previously compiled courier-imap with a rpm -e... rpm -i... sequence?

or (as i suspect)

1) remove vpopmail rpm
2) remove courier-imap rpm
3) install new vpopmail rpm
4) re-compile courier-imap (no change from the 11/2005 rpm)
5) install just-compiled courier-imap?

thanks,
david
--