Steve Ingraham wrote:

I want to thank Jake, Andrew, George, Eric, Loren, Jimmy and anyone else who has sent information to help me with my email problems the last couple of days.  Despite all of your good advice our domain is still having email problems.  I am not exactly sure what the root of the problem is exactly.

I received an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] that appears to have only gone to that account so Jake may be the only one reading this aware of his comments.  In it he states that he was unable to connect to remote host when he digs our MX okcca.net.  I have included the contents of his message here:

Jake Vickers wrote:

Hey Steve. I've been in those shoes before.... To get email working, for now take out all of your SA rules. Then run spamassassin -D --lint to parse everything and make sure all is okay.
I am trying to do as much trouble shooting without actually logging into your machine as I can from here. Here is my first problem.... Your DNS is wrong, or you have a network problem somewhere:

Steve, in looking at what I was doing late last night, I did not specify the port for the telnet connection. It was my outbound firewall that was causing the no route to host. Apologize for this.
If email is working now, keep an eye on it. Are all of your clients set up to use the Exchange as the inbound/outbound server?