To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] duplicate emails

Steve Ingraham wrote:
Eric (Shubes) wrote:
Caution: the contents of /var/qmail/control/blacklists must be on a
single
line (I think - you might be able to escape the newline (CR), but I'm
not
sure w/out testing it).
Eric, can you explain what you are referring to in your Caution
statement above?  Do you mean that all of the content should be listed
on one line?  So using an example from George's blacklist below the
content should look like:

-r sbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net -r relays.ordb.org . . . etc.

Yes, that looks good.

If this is the way it needs to be input into the blacklists file should
there be commas, spaces or something else between each entry?

Just spaces between each entry. No commas, only space(s).

If not,
then I guess I am a little confused on what you are referring to.

Don't put them on separate lines.

Steve Ingraham
_______

George Sweetnam wrote:
You might also want to add some additional blacklists from orbs
(don't
do
the all-in-one).  Some like the dynamic shouldn't be used, but the
exploited
server rbl is very handy.  I added 5 or 6 to my servers and it's
helped
even more.
The content of my current blacklists control file (I does change):
-r sbl.spamhaus.org
-r bl.spamcop.net
-r relays.ordb.org
-r block.dnsbl.sorbs.net
-r http.dnsbl.sorbs.net
-r misc.dnsbl.sorbs.net
-r rhsbl.sorbs.net
-r smtp.dnsbl.sorbs.net
-r socks.dnsbl.sorbs.net
-r spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net
-r web.dnsbl.sorbs.net
-r zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net
Just eliminate the biggest files in your setup - comment out
BLACKLIST
and BLACKLIST_URL from your config. Those two are huge and taking
them
out of my setup returned my system to normal behavior.
Thanks, I will look at adding to my blacklists control file.  Can you
tell me what the "-r" command means?

Steve Ingraham