From: Eric "Shubes" [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:59 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] dspam on the toaster

Great.

I was hoping we wouldn't need to wait for Kyle's VMs before we get going on
this. Can we use CentOS4.4 and current toaster on a devel box?

I'd also like to see 1 or 2 other volunteers.

Before we jump right in, I'm thinking that we need to figure out how DS is
going to hook into the process.

We'll need to look closely at simscan (I'm already on that email list). It'd
be nice if we could keep simscan, and simply turn SA/DS on/off using
simcontrol file. Just a thought.

Also, I read something in the DS FAQs about easily integrating DSpam w/
clamav. I don't know anything about that yet.