Lee R. Copp wrote:
> Eric "Shubes" wrote:
>> .) Do you use any RBLs in conjunction with DSpam? If so, which ones?
>
> I have sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org plugged into my Vexira AntiVirus.  I love
> it.  It blocks 1k-2k messages per day.

I suppose that answers anyother question, which AV? I'm think that we'll
want to change as little as possible of the toaster configuration. Why
Vexira instead of ClamAV (which is plugged into simscan)?

Also, is there some reason you've plugged RBL into Vexira instead of using
the blacklists control file? Using the blacklists file would block the
message at the smtp session, before it's even transmitted. I think that
would save you some bandwidth and processing.

>> .) Do you have some automated method of creating the necessary .qmail and
>> .qmail-default files automatically when creating a new
>> domain/user (via qmailadmin or CLI)?

I suppose not with just 40 users?

>> .) Most importantly, are  you volunteering to help us out on this project?
>> ;) You've already done a very large part, but I'm wondering if you'll be
>> available for at least consultation.
>
> I have been meaning on doing an upgrade/backup to the server but its
> hard to dump something which has worked so well...;)  I had kicked
> around the idea to do a dspam-toaster.rpm but never gotten around to it.
>  This sounds like there would be enough interest to make it worth it.
>
>> Please help us, oh-Lee-one! :)
>
> Count me in.
>
>> Many thanks!
>
> No problemo.