From: Craig Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 November 2006 16:15
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Problem in using "Failover replication Setup"

Hi Ben,

If you vi qmail-replicatec and do :61 what do you get?  It may just be
something that copied from the site.  In terms of setup, on the backup
server you don't need to create anything, just have QMT installed and
working.  The replication script will replicate all folders, users, control
files and mysql data to populate the backup folder.  The fact that you are
getting an error in the script means there is something wrong on line 61.

On my line 61 there is an open line with nothing.

I will copy the one from the wiki and run it to see what I get.

As for the file, it fails during transfer which is why it is blank.

Let me see what happens if I copy and paste directly from the wiki.

Also I've just made a minor change to the qmail-replicatec file by adding a
lock file process, as mine went a bit nuts last night.  Also I've removed
the qmail-replicateb from cron as this only really needs to be run if you
switch to the backup.

Sorry for the slow reply been mad busy.

Regards

Craig