Might want to check out the wiki. There are a ton of scripts that you
can use to keep the QT up to date.

ES and JV have done some great work on keeping the QmailToaster up to
date. Due to licensing restrictions, we aren't allowed to give out
binary updates, so no yum.

The wiki has an faq entry on this.

Thanks,
Erik