A wiki entry would be nice though, if you want to add one I'm sure the
community would appreciate your howto.

Thanks,
Erik

On 1/31/07, Erik Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nice suggestion, but seriously it's not worth us supporting more
packages than we already support.

Dag does a great job with his packaging, it'd be best to use his
package if it works for you.

We're concentrating on making a mail system as best as it can be.
We're not trying to handle every aspect of the system you are running.
That's for the admin to determine.

Thanks,
Erik