Sam Clippinger wrotes
to every spamdyke email I get.

There's no wiki, mailing list, forum, blog at this point only because no one has set one up -- spamdyke is just too new. I'd be happy to participate in any of those things but I just don't have the time to administer them. If anyone feels like starting one, let me know. :)

I know this is not the right place to ask but... what about considering put all the greylist stuff in a mysql db ? in this way an array of smtp server could share the same greylist infos ....

Have fun,
Davide