Sam Clippinger wrote:
A few developments on the spamdyke front:

I've added a spamdyke page to the QT wiki, though it doesn't currently have anything but a link to the spamdyke site. For now, I'd appreciate it if people would edit the page to add comments about the type of content they'd like to see there. I don't just want to republish the documentation I've already written.
Great, meanwhile I will read the faq, manual, install again. I will ask again.

spamdyke has a shiny new website at www.spamdyke.org.
can I know what cms/blog software you use? :)

I just released version 2.6.3, which fixed a couple of serious bugs that can prevent mail delivery. If you're using spamdyke, please upgrade.
no currently I am using qmail-greyd
found on EE's blog
http://www.kabewm.com/?p=19

so simple for just greylisting. but I would to use spamdyke. some said C++ compiled program is faster than python/perl script
can you give a simple how to using spamdyke for greylisting..

already subscribe, but if I have questions regarding spamdyke and qmailtoaster, can I ask them on this milis?

Thanks to everyone for the support and encouragement!

-- Sam Clippinger

I hv suggestion, how about spamdyke has a feature auto-delete/auto-expire the host like qmail-gred has

MY GRAYLIST FOLDERS ARE GETTING HUGE -- MANY, MANY ENTRIES.  IS THIS A
PROBLEM?  CAN SPAMDYKE AUTOMATICALLY DELETE THE OLD ONES?

thx before... this software is a must complement for qmailtoaster, can't wait spamdyke integration on the next qmailtoaster release