Alexandre Shima ha scritto:
Hello,

I'm having problems with the black list file size.
My file is really big, 240k+ IP entries, and SpamDyke 2.3.1 cannot handle it.

I'll upgrade to the new version and check if there is a difference.

Thank you.

Alexandre

I suggest you to construct your blacklist with the classic tcp.smtp list , cause it is a cdb file and so it much faster to parse than looking up ip address on a ascii file .

Have fun,
Davide