I didn't recognize this problem. The only thig I saw was the log delay at
start-up.

Johannes

Phil Leinhauser schrieb:
Hi Johannes,
I'm not sure about the rest of the folks here but the problem I was seeing
is the CPU is pegged at 99% by clamd for about the first 5 minutes of the
machine startup.  If it was network or name resolution I wouldn't expect it
to take CPU time.  Those would just make updates slow.  I did however just
double check my DNS settings and they are OK.  I don't see any problems with
any of the other servers and the bandwidth monitor doesn't show any
problems.

Phil
--