Thanks Sir.

Erik

On 6/18/07, A M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Humm...

Well basic mods are eMPF, sophie support in simscan (for sophos AV support),
experimental enable in some clamav (not all).

Nevertheless i'm setting up another toaster today on a regular machine
(Intel Core Duo - 2GB ram - sata raid)
so i'll give it a try in centos with standard install and see what happens.

I'll post the news tomorrow.

2007/6/18, Erik A. Espinoza < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Perhaps you introduced a bug during the modifications?
>
> On 6/18/07, A M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes it is 64bit, but I'v noticed this delay in 32bits also.
> >
> > The packages were rebuilt (all) on update.
> >
> > All servers are runing sligthy modified versions of the latest or
> > very recent packages of QMT
> >

> > 2007/6/18, Phil Leinhauser < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > The SUSE you are running, is it 64bit?
> > >
> > > Erik,
> > > If you want to start a profile, here's mine;
> > > Fedora 6 x86_64
> > > The machine was built specifically for QMT with nothing on it but what
the
> > QMT installer put there and I also installed webmin.

QMT on