Natalio Gatti wrote:
The content of /var/qmail/user/assign reflects your current domains?
I had a corrupted assign file, which lead me to a similar problem:
qmail-smtpd accepted the messages (I guess here is where mysql plays
its role), but qmail-send didn't identified them as local accounts.

The assign file must be compiled once modified, is a cdb file. It is
compiled with qmail-newu. If your assign file is correct, running this
command won't affect your installation.
Jake, can this command be included in "service qmail cdb"?

I do not see why not. I'll make a note and remind Erik when the new version gets ready to roll.