Ok, I see what you're looking for now.

Long story short, here is what works with vqadmin:
- adding domains
- setting domain limits (mailing lists, users, forwards/aliases, domain quota)
- deleting domains
- Giving non-postmaster account domain admin

This is what doesn't work with vqadmin
- Setting forwards (works but doesn't allow domain qmailadmin to see them)
- Setting user quotas
- Adding users and removing users from the domain

The domain "vlimits" are stored in a file called
/home/vpopmail/domain/blah.com/.qmailadmin-limits.

The user vlimits are stored in a per user fashion in the db. I thought
it was clear by the FAQ posting that only the "vlimits quota" stuff is
stored in the db

Erik