To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Domain bouncing mail, vuser says user is fine -- still a problem

Just to update you all...

I ran out of time... I finally had to un-install and re-install to get the toaster to work again.

I tried several half-baked methods, but the only one that worked was to COMPLETELY uninstall qmail-toaster: I spent all night manually writing scripts and backing up data (and the active queues)
Everything is working OK now....

Thanks to all who offered their help

Dan

---

Daniel McAllister, President

IT4SOHO, LLC
2171 Wrens Way
Clearwater, FL 33764

877-IT4SOHO: Toll Free
727-647-7646 In Pinellas
813-464-2093 In Hillsborough
727-507-9435 Fax Only

"When did you do your last backup?"

Ask me about unattended backup solutions...
to protect your business, not just your data!