I think it's an authentication problem...
You must force smtp authentication in your mail client.
Regards
Domenico Fortunato.

Naveen ha scritto:

Dear list,

I am new to QMT , I just installed Qmail toaster with QMT ISO. The installation went fine, how ever after creating a test domain named as test.com and a user named as

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> , I can’t able to send email my self. I am getting error

The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. Subject 'Test', Account: 'test', Server: '192.168.1.50', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '511 sorry, can't find a valid MX for sender domain (#5.1.1 - chkuser)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 511, Error Number: 0x800CCC78

Can any one help me …