From: PakOgah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:09 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] no Valid MX

on /etc/resolv.conf
add this line

nameserver 192.168.31.2

replace that with your own ip

on /etc/named.conf
add these lines

zone "test.com" IN {
       type master;
       file "test.com";
       allow-update { none; };
};

then create a new file on /var/named/test.com with these lines

$TTL    86400
@               IN SOA  @       root (
                                        2007            ; serial (d. adams)
                                        3H              ; refresh
                                        15M             ; retry
                                        1W              ; expiry
                                        1D )            ; minimum

@               IN NS           mail.test.com.
@               IN MX 5         mail.test.com.
mail            IN A            127.0.0.1

saved and restart bind

try "dig mx test.com" it supposed came out with mail.test.com

hope it help