as I said before

>> but QMTISO already installed with bind
>> so all you have to do is configure a test.com zone along with A and
>> MX record which point to your mailserver IP address

yes you may need to setup local DNS on your private network. no need to
ask your ISP to create the dns zone for you as it could take some time
or you use bind which is included on qmtiso as dns server

I hope you are familiar with bind on how to create domain zone.
if not I got the same domain (test.com) in my devel qmtiso server at home.
tomorrow I'll paste you the dns zone for test.com, if I am not forgot

rgds,
Amin Y