So, Yahoo seems to be putting me through the loops in allowing our servers to
send email to them.

Their suggestions email include;

-Use VERP to identify the recipient address that has failed.

Has anyone set this up? If not and you are able to send to Yahoo without
problems, what did you do?

-Examine your retry policies for permanent errors.

Emails sent to accounts that do not exist or are over quota should not be
retried. Permanent errors that are retried increase the likelihood that
delivery will not receive the priority it deserves.

Where can I change some of these settings? I know they are likely in the
control files but I don't want to change too many things. The servers work
fine other than being differed by Yahoo all the time. Even AOL accepts our
email so Yahoo is very fussy.

Mike