AOL offers online tools to help you figure out if you have problems sending to
them. Yahoo also has URL's giving information about potential problems. Thing
is, all of the info is mostly about spam and how to avoid being discarded.
Deferred email is a little different.

Mike

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:19:03 -0400, Warren Melnick wrote:
> I don't know about Yahoo, but AOL has an entire department that will look
> up your IP, tell you what you are doing wrong and guide you toward doing it
> right (the postmaster group).
>
> Does the defer message contain a URL?  Sometimes they do.
>
> Here is a page on Yahoo that I found by googling:
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/abuse/abuse-60.html
>
> It says to contact them if you are unsure of why you are being deferred.  I
> would try that.
>
> Good Luck!
>
> Please report back any results.

> On 10/23/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > AOL is
> not actually all that picky.  Al they ask is that you make your
>>> emails compliant and actually remove the people who click the SPAM
>>> button
>>> from your list.  A slong as your spam complaints stay low they are