> AOL is not actually all that picky.  Al they ask is that you make your
> emails compliant and actually remove the people who click the SPAM button
> from your list.  A slong as your spam complaints stay low they are happy.

Figured they were picky since I hear about so many issues with them.

> The question is: What are you doing about bouncebacks?  If you are not
> removing them from your mailing list then Yahoo is probably blocking your
> IP.

Well, that's the thing, they aren't being bounced, they are being deferred. If
they were bouncing, I could at least specify limits and such but being
deferred, I don't know what I can do.

I've read all of their requirements and don't see what I can do since I don't
seem to fall under any of their wrongdoing guidelines.

Mike