Fresh out of the oven is qmailtoaster-plus-0.2.14-1.3.17! Okay, not totally fresh. I finished it yesterday but it was my birthday I took a trip up to the Blue Ridge Parkway with my wife and my 4-week old son. As always, the package is available at the main site: http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com

BIG news: QTP is now available via a yum repo! That's right, download and install my repo and you will be able to "yum install qmailtoaster-plus" into your system. Updates will be easy when new stuff comes out. I'll still continue to make the RPMs available on the main site, but this will be the future of QTP. The repo package is available at the main site, or here: http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/download/repo/qmailtoaster-plus.repo-0.1-1.noarch.rpm

A few bug fixes for QTP, and a couple new features. watchall and cwatchall have been added to QTP, as well as a few other things. Here's the new parts of the changelog:

11/24/07 - Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Created a package to install the qmailtoaster-plus.repo - into yum

11/22/07 - Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Created man pages for qmailtoaster-plus

11/21/07 - Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Made a Yum repo for qmailtoaster-plus

11/16/07 - Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Updated the script to download the new
version
        - of Roundcube and also fix a few other minor issue, like my if-then
logic.
        - Everything seemed to install correctly, but I did not do any testing
other
        - than that.

10/30/08 - Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Changed "cp -rf" to "cp -af" in the
restore script to
- retain the time stamps of the messages when restoring. Thanks to - Aaron Spurlock for that one!

10/25/07 - Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        - Fixed a bug with the qtp-newmodel script where the reorganization
        - was not happening correctly.
- Also have it install procmail if needed to meet a spamassassin dep. - Added a routine place holder for a dep check routine to be used in the future.
        - Added watchall and cwatchall to the QTP package (installable)

10/24/07 - Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        - Updated qtp-clean-trash to allow for a control file (thanks to
         - Davide Bozzelli). Davide Bozzelli also submitted an updated
         - SaneSecurity script that will check for a lock file, not restart
         - clamav if no updates, and made the clam restart quiet for cron jobs

10/15/07 - Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        - Fixed -t option in qmlog (contributed by Eric 'Shubes')

As a side note, if anyone has a script to count the number of downloads made via a yum repo (parsing the httpd logs), please let me know. It's something that would save me time if you already have something like this or are willing to whip something up for me to save some time.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments (or fixes) for QTP or any of it's parts, please contact me off-list and let me know.
Enjoy!

(A new version of QMT-ISO will be out soon)