From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 9:14 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] qmailtoaster-plus-0.2.14-1.3.17 is out!

Kyle Quillen wrote:
> Does the install roundcube option work?  Does it just give an optional
> interface for the end user to use?
>
> Or does it replace the squirrel mail.  I want to do this on another users
> machine but want to make sure that it is not going to break what they
> currently have.

If you read the notes, I did not test the install-roundcube script
fully.  It does install, but I did not fully test it out to make sure
everything with Rouncube itself worked.
It does not replace Squirrelmail.  It just offers
http://yourdomain.com/roundcube as an alternative.
If you find that it does work, please report back here for others.