Kyle Quillen wrote:
Ok I went in and looked at the php.ini

When I ran the script it asked me if it was ok to modify the memory limit
When I went in and looked it looked similar to this

Memory_limit = 48Maximum I changed it to this Memory_limit = 48M ; Maximum
That did it so I think the cause was in the script.  As I have just a stock
install. Other than that I am logged in and it is working great. Thanks a million for the scripts

Maybe. The php.ini structure may have changed since I wrote the script. What distro and arch?