Kyle Quillen wrote:
Round cube did not also pick up all of my folders IE the only folders I have
open are the inbox
No sent trash or spam.

Not sure if this is a issue with round cube itself of the way it installs.

I have this same issue on two servers so I know it is not a per server
issue.

Just want to let you know jake.

If it's in the way it installs, then it has changed with the newer version. Why not check out Roundcube's (www.roundcube,net) forums or mailing list and see if you can't get it fixed. If there's a different way to install it I'll fix it in the next release, but I don't have time to troubleshoot it so you would have to figure it out and send me the fixes.