> simscan-toaster-1.3.1-1.3.6
> maildrop-toaster-devel-2.0.3-1.3.5
> daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.3
> qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.15
> qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.15
> spamassassin-toaster-3.1.8-1.3.8
> autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.3
> clamav-toaster-0.90.1-1.3.13

You're a little more current than I am at the moment
(qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.10)
(FWIW)

> The problems presents in the following clients: Outlook, Outlook express
> and thunderbird.

I'm seeing it with Outlook 2003 and Thunderbird 1.5. Occurs seldomly for
both clients.

Strangely enough, I got the "server might not be available" error on my
previous reply to this message (Tbird1.5). When this happens, the message
does go through though. It goes through with Outlook too, but Outlook
doesn't realize that, and keeps trying to send it over and over (until the
user deletes it from their outbox).

> And no I don't have /var/qmail/control/timeoutsmtp file, is it better to
> have it? what kind of value should I use.

Don't need it. Defaults to 20 minutes.

> Thanks Again :)

No problem. I'd like to get this problem resolved too. We'll need to do some
more digging to get to the bottom of this. Anyone have any ideas?