Hi Friends,
I sent the empty email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
what's the next?
I can't recieve "confirm subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED]".
But, I can recieve "confirm subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED]" from sending [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kevin wrote:
Hi Friends

I can not register by sending email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
How do I setup it working?
Is it for admins?

Thanks.

PakOgah wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Hi Friends

My list --Ezmlm is working. But I can't add my list with my php scripts . Is there any function like mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] in qmailtoaster ?

if you have milist called [EMAIL PROTECTED]
then your user can register by sending email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- or --
the milist owner can subscribe the user by sending email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- or --
you can use qmailadmin to add member