Hey All,

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on this if you've seen similar
messages.

I keep getting messages in my /var/log/qmail/send/current log like this:

Connected_to_216.40.42.4_but_my_name_was_rejected./Remote_host_said:_501_Syn
tax:_HELO_hostname/
Connected_to_213.83.66.209_but_my_name_was_rejected./Remote_host_said:_501_5
.0.0_HELO_requires_domain_address/
Connected_to_216.133.98.66_but_my_name_was_rejected./Remote_host_said:_504_C
ommand_parameter_not_implemented/

Now the strange thing is, most of the mail seems to be going out. It's just
that some of it gets stuck in the queue and it triggers these messages when
trying to send.

Jacob Billingsley
MCR Technologies, Inc.
2674 Kraft Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Office: 616-942-7244 ext: 205
Fax: 616-942-5988

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.