Jacob Billingsley wrote:
Thanks Jake,
I don't have that config file. So according to that link I should use the
fqdn or ip address for /var/qmail/control/me

Does anything else that you can think of use this file? I changed this on
one of my other clients server and mail stopped working; don't know why,
didn't get a chance to investigate. I don't want the same thing to happen
here.

If the file is not there, it uses the value in the 'me' file.
If you experience an issue with the file, remove it and restart qmail to clear it out and it will use the 'me' file again.