[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I don't understand, qtp-newmodel is not working for you ? i've fixed it
sometime ago, right now is a version in development that is doing the
sandbox in 4-5 seconds

You might want to put your reply at the top of the long thread if you're not going to delete it. Not sure how many folks will realize it's way down at the bottom of the completely quoted thread :).

Anyhow, you lost me here, I'm not sure what we're talking about now? qtp-newmodel? Yet another thing I lost track of then?

I guess that's another point to be made in this thread, most of you are programmers, the users are newbies, end users, admins, everything but programmers. Maybe projects like this need multiple mailing lists, for programmers and others?

Mike

I was answering for :

> Anyone know if there are any scripts out there that would help > keep this system up to date? If not, is there anyone who might consider trying > their hand at it? I bet more people would be interested in trying the package > if they saw 'automatic updates of the main components and the spam/virus > database' in the feature list.

haven't you tried qmailtoaster plus ?