This is a good one!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I had the issue of outlook crashing all the time and leaving multiple
outlook.exe's running, I found it easy to just make a shortcut on the desktop
called "fix crashed outlook" which linked to a batch file under c:\batch\

inside the batch file I put

taskkill /f /im outlook.exe

that worked wonderfully for my cleints who refused to reboot their machines, I
even had one set to run this via schedualed task, every day at 3am, its still
running everyday he leaves outlook on, he comes back and outlook is shut, he
complained about it for a while, but then he realised that it wasn't hanging any
more in the middle of the day, heh