On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Tim Mancour wrote:

Hi Tim,

> Have you tried to SMTP_AUTH using their accounts and a different client
> (e.g. Thunderbird)? If that works then I'd ask the users to either change
> clients or update their versions of Outlook/Outlook Express. Office SP3
> fixed a number of issue that some of my users had sending/receiving Email.

One of the clients claims to have tried this with no luck; I will attempt
this myself today as the client has provided me with remote access to a
test machine on his LAN.

I will investigate the possibility of installing the latest service packs
on the test machine today as well, to see if that provides a resolution.

Thanks,

--Duncan