Sergio Minini {NETKEY} wrote:
Hi list,
I am thinking of replacing a Win32 Mdaemon server with a QMT box, mainly to benefit from spamdyke. But I keep having second thoughts about an issue that I dont know how to solve: In this Mdaemon server, I have a POPcollect thing set up, that checks a catch-all account in an external server that acts as mx-backup, and then it distributes the downloaded mail to the corresponding accounts. This is a standard feature for Mdaemon. The question is, how can I implement that in a QMT installation? I have no clue. Thanks for your thoughts- Sergio

I use fetchmail to poll remote servers and deliver to local accounts.