From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:13 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] POP collect howto

Sergio Minini {NETKEY} wrote:

Hi list,
I am thinking of replacing a Win32 Mdaemon server with a QMT box, mainly to
benefit from spamdyke.

But I keep having second thoughts about an issue that I dont know how to solve:

In this Mdaemon server, I have a POPcollect thing set up, that checks a
catch-all account in an external server that acts as mx-backup, and then it
distributes the downloaded mail to the corresponding accounts. This is a
standard feature for Mdaemon.

The question is, how can I implement that in a QMT installation? I have no clue.

Thanks for your thoughts- Sergio

I use fetchmail to poll remote servers and deliver to local accounts.