Gabriel Lai wrote:
Hi Jake,
Exactly what I've been wanting to implement. where can I get .fetchmailrc file?

fetchmail itself should be in the repos - just yum install fetchmail to get it. The .fetchmailrc file you have to create yourself. There's a lot of how-tos out there showing how to create them. Just remember that if you create one and it doesn't work, it may just be because you have a newer version of fetchmail than what the author wrote the article for. fetchmail has gone through a couple config file changes in the last couple years as things are added.