Hi List,
           I am having a client. At first his domain was in a server, in
which, send mail was running.

if we put the command, host -t mx client.com,
it will show,
client.com mail is handled by 10 sendmail.one.com
client.com mail is handled by 20 sendmail.two.com

Then we moved the domain client.com to qmail server which is having
qmail-toaster
now if we put host -t mx client.com,

it will show
client.com mail is handled by 10 qmail.one.com
client.com mail is handled by 20 sendmail.two.com

Now the problem is, one mail from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] bounced. It is bounced from the server
sendmail.two.com(Secondary MX)
telling that

<<< 553 5.3.0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... nouser No such user
550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown

Now i removed the secondary mx record. But this is not a solution. My doubt
is, Why a local mail is bounced from secondary server?
The user used outlook, so he may use old settings. Because the domain is not
completely deleted in the old server. But He is telling that few mails to
user2 only bouncing. Please Please clarify.....
--
Thanks and Regards,
S.Senthilvel,