From: Luis Lopez [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:39:50 -0400
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Authentication to bypass spam checks

Hi All,

My first message to this mailing list. :-)

Problem:

One of my developers is complaining that is not possible for him to send email from his house. I noticed that the range of IPs from his block has been flagged as spam.

Q.
What's the correct procedure to have him authenticated and bypass the spam mechanism?

I know that I probably configured QT wrong, lets see if I can get it right this time.

Thanks in advance.

--

Sincerely,
Luis Lopez

*

*---------------------------
IT Support
Kiwibox.com <http://kiwibox.com/>
---------------------------
330 W. 38th #1602
New York, NY 10018
---------------------------
Office    (212) 239-8210
Fax        (212) 239-8422*

*Mobile   (917) 385-2541

* *

Information contained in this email and any attachments thereto shall be considered privileged and/or confidential. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or attachments is prohibited, unless you have expressed permission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email and the attachments.

* *

* *

* *

*