So if I understand correctly, spamdyke can use spamhaus, and I do see
it in my /etc/spamdyke/spamdyke.conf file (uncommented).  Which means
I don't need the "BLACKLIST=" in my run file, is this correct?

And if I might ask a followup question,  it was said in another post
that spamdyke allows authenticated users in past spamhaus.  Ok, but if
spamdyke allows authenticated users in, while using spamhaus, then why
do I need port 587?

And just out of curiosity, if spamdyke is a more versitile product,
allowing my dynamic users to authenticate and send mail on port 25
while also using spamhaus dynamic blocking, why isn't spamdyke
installed by default?

Thanks
John