Eric, thank you that helps and I understand the process better - at
least for my implementation.  I also appreciate you and others here
which have helped with my questions.  I know you and Eric Espinoza
work hard to help everyone and keep the qmailtoaster upgraded - thank
you.  And with that job comes answering questions, and so I just
wanted to make sure I said "Thank you".

John