Hello John,

just replace /var/qmail/control/servercert.pem with your certificate and
restart qmail-toaster. Certificates for IMAPS/POP3S and SMTP/TLS are using this
certificate.

Johannes

Tek Support schrieb:
Hi, now that I'm strongly considering using port 587 for my staff, I
thought it also a wise choice to make them use TLS.  I am in my
thunderbird and tested it myself and I get an error message that the
certificate is owned by localhost, and when I view the cert, it
actually says cn=qmailtoaster.  Of course I would like to install my
own certificate so the error doesn't come up.  I have searched the
wiki for TLS and for other relevant items and only in CentOS 4 install
do I find instructions on setting up my own TLS.

But they are somewhat wrong as the directory it shows does not exist.
Can someone point me to the correct instructions for setting up TLS
with my own name so the error no longer comes up.

CentOS 5
x86_64 bit

Thanks
John