Lucian Cristian wrote:
i'm using esx free edition and is working ok (4 months), there are multiple operating sistems on the server (quad core, 8g ram, for qmail I have 2g ram and 2 core, ~600 users)

the great advantage is the instant backup.

Yeah, I was not running it on Lamborghini hardware. Guess a better question to the poster should be what hardware he's running, and what metrics does he expect on mail load (# of users, # of messages, size of messages, etc.)