Truong Duc Luong wrote:
I'm going to install qmt on vmware esxi with hardware: Sunfire X4150
Quadcore 1.6GHz, 8GB RAM. QMT has 4GB RAM and 2 core (expanable) for approx
1000 users. The remain of resources for other services.

- With that hardware, should I install qmt on vmware esxi? Should I use this
configuration for production use?

The advantages of vmware infrastructure are administration and flexible.
Other side, someone share the disavantages of the vmware. vmware make a
middle layer between hardware and QMT's OS. Does this layer affect the
performance, the security of QMT?

Security, no. Performance? Depends on what the other virtual machines will be doing and using.