You only need to run the script that make the database

I always used the newmodel for fresh installs, but be attentive at clamav it tends not to install correctly, maybe this version is working ok using newmodel

Regards,
Lucian

Jim Bassett wrote:
Hi. I have a new CentOS 5.2 installation. I have attempted to use qtp-newmodel to do a fresh install of qmail toaster. There was a recent thread on the list asking about this although it was never resolved whether it was possible or not. I have done it. The builds failed at numerous places due to missing dependencies, but once everything needed was installed qtp-newmodel appears to have built and installed qmail toaster successfully. Very cool. My one problem is that mysql was not configured for vpopmail (no vpopmail user; no vpopmail database) so I can't add any domains. If I try to do /home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain I get: "Error - no authentication database connection. Initial open." (obviously, since MySQL doesn't have the user/database!)

Any suggestions on the best way to make the vpopmail user and database in mysql? I have another installation I could just copy by hand, but is there something I could just run that would make everything?

MySQL was not running when I installed via qtp-newmodel. Would qtp-newmodel have made the database and mysql user if MySQL had been running? If so, can I just uninstall qmailtoaster and install it again with qtp-newmodel (and MySQL running this time?) If so, what is the best way to do this? I can't find anything on the wiki about uninstalling.

Thanks.