Dan McAllister wrote:
Just to throw my 2-cents worth in here... but I think (e.g.: my opinion) that Jake's SPF record recommendation is too restrictive. The A record for your domain very likely may not be the same server as your mail server (in other words, your main web server -- usually the A record for your domain -- may not be your mail server too...)

Not my recommendation - that's what he has in his DNS records right now. I was pointing out that it limited emails to a single IP. I just wasn't as elaborate in my explanation as you were Dan. Could you maybe make a wiki entry explaining it for newcomers?

His DNS records also do not match - they may be serving the same zone information, but they're returning different serial numbers:

67.212.79.216: 1227669377
67.212.79.217: 1227667882

Which normally in the DNS world means that .217 has not updated the zone info from .216 yet.