Are the list domains are all hosted by one installation of Mailman?

Does this mean there's still the limitation of not being able to replicate Mailman list names across a number of qmail virtual domains? i.e.
newslet...@domain1.com
newslet...@domain2.com

Under ezmlm this is fine, however can't be done 'nicely' with a standalone Mailman, though virtual domain support is mentioned as a desirable for the next major release.

Not being able to reuse the same list name across my hosted domains would be the only reason I wouldn't pickup Mailman.