On Thursday 23 April 2009 12:58:17 24x7ser...@24x7server.net wrote:
> 1) I sometimes receive spam mail with both the "mail from" and the "mail
> to" as the same email id. I need a spamassassin rule to block such emails
>
> 2) a spamassassin rule to compare the mail from and envelope sender
> (reply-to) and if both don't match then allocate a particular score to the
> email.

I have asked the same question in spamassassin mailing list, but it seems that
spamassassin cannot do it.

I have tried to harden my SPF to block it ("v=spf1 mx -all" instead of "v=spf1
mx ~all" ) , but it create more problem.

My suggestion is to train the spamassassin bayes to catch the spam.

--
Regards,

Adi Nugroho - http://adi.internux.co.id/
iNterNUX --- http://www.internux.net.id/
Jalan Dr. Sam Ratulangi No. 53J Makassar
Tel. +62-411-834690  Fax. +62-411-834691
CDMA:+62-411-6109535 GSM:+62-816-27-9193