PakOgah wrote:
I have Watchguard firewall installed, QMailtoaster in DMZ and all my users (PC/Notebook) are using SMTP port w/ authentication but they, especially Notebook users (Sales and Manager up) never complain when they used their email outside office network
But I'll have some test, to make sure. Thanks for the info, Jake

I believe you have to turn the SMTP proxy service on for filtering spam in the firewall for the issue to rear it's head. Port 587 worked fine and when I made them aware that another service was answering on pot 25 they mentioned the Watchguard firewall. They emailed me today saying that the problem is resolved now (no further details given).