I've been burned by database corruption from VQadmin too many times.
The only thing I use it for now is password lookup and QC does that.
VQadmin is a look, don't touch thing as far as I'm concerned.

> I might think that vqadmin  - even hobbled is getting a bum rap.
> I use CLI for domain creation .
> but have used vqadmin to
add users and forwards ...i have not had a
> problem.
>

> The upside of this , for me anyway  , is domain creation
happens seldom
> and usr change happens more often.

>     Vickers Consulting Group offers
Qmailtoaster support and
> installations.
>       If you
need professional help with your setup, contact them today!